Localized hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone in the form of freckles, age spots, sun spots, tissue damage, and melasma usually transforms the appearance of the skin in an unfavourable way. By employing a unique formula containing a plethora of skin brightening agents, BIOCELLA® MELANARREST skin brightening moisturizer gradually improves the appearance of hyperpigmented skin.
Non-allergenic, Non-comedogenic, Paraben free, Mineral oil free, Fragrance free, No animal testing.
After cleansing, apply to the areas of uneven skin tone twice daily. Avoid sun exposure and use sun screen.
- Glycerin: humectant, attracts moisture into the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): has soothing activity, improves the appearance of hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Zinc Oxide: UV filter.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: excellent moisturizer.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine: skin lightening agent.
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract: helps minimize age spots, melasma, and freckles.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein: skin softening effects.
- Morus Alba Root Extract: skin whitening and anti-aging effects.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): skin lightening agent.
- Resveratrol: potent antioxidative and skin lightening properties.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): boosts collagen synthesis and skin lightening.
Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, C12-16 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Morus Alba Root Extract, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitic Acid, Resveratrol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
There are no reviews yet.